Hide courses from directory & pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hide courses from directory & pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi, as i have told you to use pdf certificate builder to create the certificate it is more efficient and effective. i am creating the same certificate on your site and then you will take a look.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    huandras
    Participant
    Hi Veronica Thank you so much. It works well. I feel uncomfortable because of the much question, but I tried to repair the content of the certification but unfortunately, it couldn't it. I didn't find the video or knowbased for this section. Why is not appeared the real user name, course name, and date? Only visible the certification code. Must I use the older CSS filed here? Have a nice day!
    Veronica
    hi, you have no need to hesitate we are here to clarify your doubts. no it's not css i think it's translation may be. simply use [certificate_student_name] [certificate_code] [course_completion_date] [certificate_course_duration] [certificate_course] [certificate_student_marks] [certificate_student_date] try the simplest one not the translated but this is the second option first make sure that you have installed and activated the vibe shortcodes plugin with the latest version. please check and revert.
    huandras
    Participant
    I have already made it but didn't happen anything. Do you have any idea?
    Veronica
    huandras
    Participant
    Hi Veronica Thanks your tip. I tested, please check the video. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjiDrAIdi45FiQjSH4Qdnuluzl5O?e=m2hdcA
    Veronica
    hi dear! refer: https://prnt.sc/rv6nv4 as you can see that shortcodes are not proper i have set them on your site now please check.
    huandras
    Participant
    Hi Veronica Thank you very much.you are so kind. Please check the results. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiDrAIdi45FiQlNSpmDI9j7rnFe?e=sY3I5L
    Veronica
    hi, i think all shortcodes are working fine!!! certificate student name have you checked it after completing the certificate or you have just checked it on course status page?
    huandras
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, yes the course student name is not going to work because the shortcode is all in small letter not any single letter but the shortcode that is placed the first character is in capital please check now it will work.
    huandras
    Participant
    hi Brilliant, thank you so much. Can you give me information when will be repaired certificate date section? BR András
    Veronica
    Can you give me information when will be repaired certificate date section?
    sorry!!! but i didn't get your words! is there any issue regarding date of the certificate or what??
    huandras
    Participant
    The certificate date section does not work on my form. I read somewhere, this is a known bug.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide courses from directory & pages’ is closed to new replies.