Hide Custom fields in Events

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide Custom fields in Events

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, Please, can you tell me how can I hide Custom Fields when I create or Edit a New Event? For Instructors is easier and cleaner dont have that options in their screens. Also I would like to translate ADD RELATED EVENT, Add New (on the right, in categories) and Set Evento image. I was looking woth loco in all plugins. The rest of Events strings all translated but these ones are imposible, I dont know how to do it.  
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I hide Custom Fields on Events with Menu Editor Pro, so this part o this topic its OK Please, tell me how can I translate ADD RELATED EVENT, Add New (on the right, in categories) and Set Evento image. I was looking with Loco in all plugins and theme.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I check again and I cant hide Custom Fields on Events with Menu Editor Pro. Please, I would like to hide Custom field for all of Instructor, Its Posible?
    Diana
    Participant
    If you don't want events fields then simply deactivate the plugin. It will no longer appear in frontend editor once the plugin will be deactivated
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Sorry? I dont want Custom Fields  on the page when a Instructor Create or Edit a Event. Of Course I want and need Events in my aplication, just I want to hide Custom Fiels from every places (pages, posts, courses, events...) for Instructor. Please, if your dont understand me, tell me and I will publish you a picture. Thanks
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I know that option but I would prefer hide by defect. ¿its posible? I mean, dont have to explain all Instructor that option to hide Custom Fields, hide Custom fields for every Instructor always. Instructor never going to use that custom fields and is cleaner and easier for them dont have by default these Custom fields.
    Diana
    Participant
    /Code to remove Cutsom Fields Option From Events/ add_action('admin_init','remove_post_settings'); function remove_post_settings() { remove_meta_box('postcustom','ajde_events','normal'); } Add this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I did and doesnt work.
    Diana
    Participant
    This same code is working at my end Okay, don't worry Please do share your site URL with admin credentials. I will check the code on your site
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Perfect, thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Custom fields in Events’ is closed to new replies.