Hide / disable Course messages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide / disable Course messages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi, Because there're hundreds of students who can take free courses on the college of my client, they also get hundreds of e-mails confirming that stundent X has subscribed to course A. (Dashboard - messages). Deleting 750 messages is quite a lot of work in dashboard so we don't want to receive them in the first place. How can we disable receiving subscription messages? We only want to receive private messages from students, not other notifications/messages. Hope you can help us out asap? Thanks a lot!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By default wplms do not send any message or notification for this, until and unless you have enabled the touch point for these notification. So please go to wp-admin->lms->settings->touch points, and disable the touch point you do not wish to get notified.
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi Keymaster, I thought I searched all possible settings and overlooked a big tab named Touch Points? Damn...I need some glasses! ;-)) Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok, Please let me know if the issue is resolved.
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Absolutely, everything solved!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update, so closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide / disable Course messages’ is closed to new replies.