Hide Drip Feed in Front End

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Hide Drip Feed in Front End

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, You help me to remove the Drip Feed section in Front End before. <span style="line-height: 1.5;">https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/disable-drip-feed/</span> <span style="line-height: 1.5;">But since the latest updates of the theme and plugins this code doesn´t work anymore. </span> /*Hides Drip Feed from Front End Creation*/ add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','remove_drip_for_inst'); function remove_drip_for_inst($settings){ if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){ unset($settings['course_settings']['fields'][11]); unset($settings['course_settings']['fields'][12]); unset($settings['course_settings']['fields'][13]); unset($settings['course_settings']['fields'][14]); unset($settings['course_settings']['fields'][15]); return $settings;} else{ return $settings; } } I have tried to increase the numbers but that didn´t help. Maybe some code string about Drip Feed has been changed and therefore this code doesn´t work any more. Can I use another code?  
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hm, i solved it with the code, change some numbers.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Drip Feed in Front End’ is closed to new replies.