Hide issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hide issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rangu
    Participant
    1. link 1
    In the above link, I want to hide the progress bar from all the pages.
    1. link 2
    In the above link hide back to certification button at the end of the course.
    1. link 3
    In the above link hide the message after a product is bought.
    1. link 4
    In the above link hide all the answers and the result after quiz completion, it should only be shown to the students when evaluation is done.
    1. link 5
    In the above link hide unlimited access everywhere and show me a way to hide or show profile menu items also
    rangu
    Participant
    Also on clicking the logo it should redirect the user to the dashboard, there should not be any home, but the user dashboard itself should be the home. I am also not seeing anything on the dashboard page. how to show items in dashboard of the user? Thanks in advance
    Diana
    Participant
    @rangu, Point 1: Hide course progress bar Try adding the below css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .progress.course_progressbar {display: none;} Point 2, 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxSLpYIu2v0lUBnPFhXtQR21TCV2Wo3z/view I need your site URL with credentials so I can share site specific css Point 4: Hide all answers Then use manual evaluation for quiz. Right now you are using automatic evaluation Point 5: Hide Unlimited Access It is showing because the course duration time is 9999 days(which is unlimited access). Try changing the duration of course Remove Members Tab set the visibility from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > http://prntscr.com/pyzzez
    rangu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rangu
    Participant
    how can I edit some of the profile menu items for the students to either show or hide them.
    Mk
    Add this CSS to hide course timings: #course-pricing .course_details .course_time{display: none;}
    how can I edit some of the profile menu items for the students to either show or hide them.
    please tell me for which menu items you want to hide or show.
    For sign up issue: Please refer to this video: http://somup.com/cqXYl3fqM7
    rangu
    Participant
    I want to hide forums, buddy drive and commissions
    Mk
    Please add this code in your customizer.php add_action( 'bp_actions', 'buddypress_remove_profile_tabs', 99999 ); function buddypress_remove_profile_tabs() {   if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){     bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'forums' );     bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'commissions' );     bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'buddydrive' );   } }  
    Please check and reply. Refer: http://somup.com/cqXr1KfY4G
    rangu
    Participant
    Link 1 In  the above link the issue is solved but Link 2 Link 3  But, in link 2 and link 3 when I click on results and stats they again show up. Need to hide them there too. Also in link 3 below the title need to hide average percentage.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :     add_action('bp_setup_nav',function(){   bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'course', 'course-results' );   bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'course', 'course-stats' ); },9999);
    rangu
    Participant
    Link 1 I applied the code and the results and stats buttons got hidden like in the above link I don't want to hide results and stats buttons. But on clicking those buttons forums, buddy drive, Activity and commissions should get hidden.
    logan
    Hello, add this code into your customizer plugin.   add_action('wp_footer', function(){ if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){ ?> <style> div#item-nav li#forums-personal-li, div#item-nav li#buddydrive-personal-li, div#item-nav li#commissions-personal-li { display: none !important;} </style> <?php } }); it will hide all three tabs for all users except admin.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide issues’ is closed to new replies.