Hide Login from Top header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Hide Login from Top header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    potositech_852
    Participant
    Iam using wplms demo 5 template. Top menu bar is as mentioned in below https://prnt.sc/u8qphs
    1. How can I hide the login/Register from top menu bar?
    2. How can i add custom link in top menu I have tried in Appearance--> Menu--> Top menu , but custom link is not adding there 3.How can I remove completely the top menu
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, You can hide login/ register or top header completely from your website by using custom css , If you want to do , share website url, i will share site specific code with you, Thanks,
    potositech_852
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Well there is default login and register links in wplms header top menu . You do not need to put link for the login register . If you want your own custom links and hide the wplms default login and register link then we need to hide it by the help of css . Try adding the given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css to hide the login link : a.smallimg.vbplogin {
    display: none;

} Try adding the given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css to hide the register link : a.vbpregister {
    display: none;

}
    potositech_852
    Participant
    Register link hid but still login link not hid I want to add custom link also for login& register
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Try to add this code: a.vbplogin { display: none; } Thanks,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Login from Top header’ is closed to new replies.