Hide Profile Fields

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide Profile Fields

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sfcit
    Participant
    Is there a way to programmatically hide the profile section based on the radio button input. The conditional profile field for the buddypress plugin is not working anymore. Please let me know about any alternatives
    Veronica
    hi can you please be more specific with the screenshot that from where you want to hide it
    sfcit
    Participant
    -> https://snipboard.io/RjJ3gn.jpg 1)Here what you can see is the section of profile field where only dental professionals are required to fill in AGD Number. For example:- If they click yes on "AGD Member (For dental professional)" then they are required to fill the AGD Number. 2)Same with "How did you hear about Smiles First Academy" if they select other then "If you selected 'Other', Please specify" should be shown otherwise hidden.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi Please provide the page URL with this form, I'll try to perform this with jQuery.
    sfcit
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry I didn't notice that it's screenshot of profile section. No I can not provide jQuery code for the PWA section. it will not work there.
    sfcit
    Participant
    Please tell me any other alternatives to accomplish the above need.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have asked my team for this but there is no possible way for now to do this inside edit profile.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Profile Fields’ is closed to new replies.