Hide tabs in course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Hide tabs in course page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    nemilio
    Spectator
    I need to hide group and forums tabs for non logged. I tried to use the code stated in https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/hide-course-group-and-forum-for-non-active-user/ but it doens't work in Moder theme. How to solve it?
    sandy
    Apologies for confusion. The link would be hidden from users who are not subscribed to course.
    nemilio
    Spectator
    And how can I hide group and forums for non logged user?
    sandy
    change this in above tip : if(!is_user_logged_in() || (!wplms_user_course_active_check(get_current_user_id(),$post->ID) && !current_user_can('edit_posts')) ){ to if(!is_user_logged_in()){  
    nemilio
    Spectator
    Doesn't work. I receive an error from the server when changing the code.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Code is workign fine at our end  . Can you please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end  ? PS :mark reply as private while sharing the info  .
    nemilio
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I create an admin credentials which are: username: testadmin password: x07PM*1&RgK8J@$TRwoFtlc( The site is: linkedin.nelsonemilio.com/wp-admin/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed the issue please check and confirm  .
    nemilio
    Spectator
    It's working. Thank you. Can you tell me what changes you did to make it work? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We just changed the custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  . Now the code is : add_action('wp_footer','hide_group_forum11'); function hide_group_forum11(){ if(!is_user_logged_in()){ echo ' <style> li#forum { display: none; } li#group { display: none; } </style>'; }     }
    nemilio
    Spectator
    Thank you for the clarification
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide tabs in course page’ is closed to new replies.