hide warnings notices

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues hide warnings notices

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I need (its very important) to hide Warnings and Notices in Instructor Backend. It is not very professional to sell a course platform to trainers with errors https://cursospilatesonline.com/notifications.jpg  
    Veronica
    well these are not errors! they are important for the admin updates that what is necessary for your site!
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I know. How I told you, is very important to hide all warnings and that kind of notifications in the Backend of Instructor. For me its ok to show them in my admin panel but not in istructors panel, its very seedy.  
    Veronica
    we can do a thing that with the help of css we can hide them
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, please tell me. Just I want to hide that notifications for Instructors, no for admins
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    In fact, I have this plugin working in my site but it hide notifications for every roles, even admin, instructor, etc. I would like to hide notifications just for instructor. Its not posible?
    Veronica
    well no for instructor not available we can only hide it with help of css which will apply for all user.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok,can you give me the css? thanks. When you say for every user, thats mean for admins too?
    Veronica
    yes for everyone share page url i will send the code with credentials
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, if the css hide notifications also for Admins, dont worry, I can use the plugin. Thanks anyway. You can close this topic
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming Closing on her behalf
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘hide warnings notices’ is closed to new replies.