Hide WP Admin from instructors on course creation page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Hide WP Admin from instructors on course creation page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    I found out that instructors are given the option to edit course on WP Admin even when it is not possible. This exposes that site privacy to instructors. Please I need urgent help on how to remove this from the course creation page as soon as possible. See image below for clarification. Also change the green color around the mark "good" to blue color to match the color of my website. WP Admin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is a customization, and the customization is not the part of theme support. Please hire a freelancer for your customizations.
    George Steve
    Participant
    Thank you for your great support. My site is already live and I highly plead with your team to help me out. I will not make a further customization request in future. I sincerely plead with your team to help. I will be glad to get a positive result from you and I promise not to make a future request for site customizations. Thank you! <b></b><i></i><u></u>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can restrict the instructor access to back end using this settings in wp-admin -> wplms  : http://prntscr.com/fi6cnd
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide WP Admin from instructors on course creation page’ is closed to new replies.