Home page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Home page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Hi, i had a home page and now i when i udated it is lost. well now i just want it back so how to get it back ? i imported the demo and customizer but now how to get it on the home page the demo ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well again there is not code written anywhere that can remove your home page content in wplms theme or any of its plugin . Can you please share steps how are you updating your theme ? also did you check if that could happen due to a third party plugin or something ? Only way to get back your home page is to restore it from backup .   We also told you to take a backup of your home page using this plugin : post duplicator : https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-duplicator/  Duplicate your home page and use it as backup .  
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes I was able to replicate the issue at your setup . There is actually a 500 server error appearing at your end . Please share a valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS  : mark reply as private while sharing .
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    a question or a suggestion you can give, i am using a local host right now and got couple of ftp issues, if i switch to bluehost for hosting as it being a proper hosting company , will it make things better and smooth on my side than using a house server who bought space etc.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Yes now it must be working , i got it checked at the back end by the hosting person.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay issue is your theme was not updated to latest version . I updated your theme and it fixed the issue at your end . Now demo pages are importing fine . Please do remember to take backup of your home page after creating it with the help of post duplicator plugin .
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Okayyy , thanks. Can you please just tell me why it was not updated as i did update it. where the missing was so it doesnt happen next time ?
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    also now when i try switching between demos, i am unable to get the child theme demo the first one. all other are working fine but this is not showing up even after importing demo and customizer ..
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    further more i see that the demos which are coming up have lots of pictures missing ,,, any idea why is it so ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @AishaAhmedKhan, I think you might be asking about default demo as the home page is not imported on your site. Yes, lots of pictures are missing but this will be surely fixed in our theme update.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page’ is closed to new replies.