Home page content not displaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Home page content not displaying

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lkadish
    Participant
    Homepage content not displaying on the site. All other pages appear to be fine. I've checked all possible solutions, from shutting down plugins, to reverting back to older WP core versions. I even restored older backups of the site. Nothing helps. Presently running WPLMS-White child theme ver 1.0 and WPLMS ver 3.2 main site: coop-solutions.ca I've set you up as admin to trouble shoot the concern.
    lkadish
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    But what you did exactly that vanishes all the home page content? If restoring backup has no home page then you have to create it again
    lkadish
    Participant
    No, All the pages are there. They're all linked correctly. The theme is not displaying the content.I've tried creating another home page and making it the front-page in the WP, but that does not work. Don't guess at the issue. I gave you login credentials. Please go in and fix it. Thank you.Site has now been this way for over a week.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Now your problem has been fixed , this is your home page: https://coop-solutions.ca/ Now you can edit this with elementor , If you want to customize , otherwise this is according to demo, Thanks,
    lkadish
    Participant
    You've completely changed my client's website. Where's the old homepage so I can grab the content? I did not ask you to delete any content or pages. You cannot simply make changes to an active business site. I now have to completely change the site. New menu, new homepage. The colour scheme and layout is all different. You've added way more work then I was expecting to have to do. I'm not happy about this.
    lkadish
    Participant
    Why would you add Vibethemes courses and units to an existing business website. You've added useless content that now appears on the live site, that I have to change. I have to change fonts, colours, courses, menus, pages. I'm not happy about any of this. You may have solved the homepage issue, but created a shit load more.
    lkadish
    Participant
    Did you completely reinstall the theme? You didn't even save all of my theme settings from before. I have to change all course settings and theme settings. Why?
    lkadish
    Participant
    Well, I've spent all day working on your mess. In the end, I was able to restore a previous version of the site. That of course created the homepage problem again. However, I was able to figure out that the Layer Slider plugin was causing the error. When I removed the slider from the homepage, the page displayed correctly. So, after wasting an entire day because of the changes you made, it was a simple fix, which you should have caught from the beginning. I would therefore request a full refund on my 6-month of support that I just paid for. You should know about conflicts with plugins and other core WP issues that might effect the running of your theme. Thank you. Lorne Kadish
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Dear user, sorry for wasting your time: https://prnt.sc/tyt0l9 But believe me i have only create a new page and just import home page template and goto admin>>setting>>reading and set it to for your home page, This is really strange that you have lost your old content , But we are here only for your help, But In future we always be carefully for this, First we will take backups to do this type of work, Thanks,
    lkadish
    Participant
    Well, you didn't save my old homepage. It was gone. Since spending an entire day re-designing the site from what you installed, I found the actual solution, which was the Layer Slider plugin. It came with the original version of your theme, and the slider was causing the issue with the homepage content not displaying. If you had figured that out from the beginning, I wouldn't have spent all day fixing your mistakes. I would still like a full refund on the money I paid for support, as your support wasn't very good.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, @lkadish, Thanks for helping us, You are really great, I appreciate your knowledge and effort to solved this issue, But in future, we will take your task as 1st priority and solve it with proper solution, thanks,
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page content not displaying’ is closed to new replies.