Home page not working ok

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Home page not working ok

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, It's not working at all in either of the environments... Now headertop cannot be seen. What I want is headertop to be seen as well i.e. apply the class "fix fixed" to the div with id="headertop". How can I do that? Thanks, Esther
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Please share the video when you can so we are alligned. Thanks, Esther
    Diana
    Participant
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, No, I DO NOT want the header to be fixed. What I need is (referring to your video):
    • Main menu, the menu I can see in your video, to be TRANSPARENT for ALL devices. Meaning it appears and become sticky when I scroll down the page.

• Top menu, this menu IS NOT even seen in your video. Please refer to this video to see it --> https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq6ObGu7VF . Top menu is the one with the options "ACCEDER" and "REGISTRO". I need this menu to be FIXED, so it is ALWAYS visible on ALL devices.

I might have not explained myself correctly on my previous posts, I hope I am clear now. Thanks for your support, Esther

Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, you can use this custom css
    @media only screen and (max-width: 600px){ #headertop{ padding: 30px 0 !important; } div#headertop .container { padding-bottom:30px !important; } }
    check this please: https://prnt.sc/pwu2l0
    we can only show this
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page not working ok’ is closed to new replies.