Home Tab in Course Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Home Tab in Course Menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using "Material Skin" and the "Default Course" Layout. The "Home" tab is not visible there. In order to go to "Home", I need to click on the course image. In other layouts, the "Home" tab is available. Any chance to add the "Home" tab also to the "Default Course" Layout? Thanks, Stefan
    logan
    Hello, goto the wp-admin >> appearance >> menu >> add new item as HOME. Refer:  http://prntscr.com/nq8fhm
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    Hello stefan_lachmann Yes you were right but the problem was generating from your caching plugin (WP Rocket). You need to clear the cache. When i remove the cache and reset the course menu then your home tab has appear : http://prntscr.com/nqwrkr  
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Maximus, Thanks for your lightspeed reply! However, I cannot get the "Home" tab as in your picture. What exactly did you do? Or better... please redo it on my site, so it works. I do not get it how the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">goto the wp-admin >> appearance >> menu >> add new item as HOME.</span> approach links to the course menu. Thanks for clarification and best wishes, Stefan
    maximus
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    maximus
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    maximus
    Well we checked this and found that wordpress's the_content filter that we are using in wplms course custom nav plugin to render the shortcodes was resposible for this . so we removed it and added do_shortcode fx there . Please check now , it should work .
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Maximus, Thanks for this. Yes, it is working now. The custom nav issue is solved, thanks! However: The "all-courses" page still shows the "full description" when created with Elementor rather than the "excerpt". This is still strange. Could you check this again? Many thanks again for your great help and best wishes, Stefan
    maximus
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Maximus, Thanks. All working now. Best wishes Stefan
    maximus
    Hello Thanks for your appreciation. please confirm me to close the topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Tab in Course Menu’ is closed to new replies.