Homepage configuration problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Homepage configuration problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    Hi. 1 - If I visit my website in my mobile phone the part of "my courses" appears wrong, unconfigured, the words and pictures all mixed up. 2 - Also in my homepage only, if I change the language to english, everything disapears except the main menu and this appears instead "<span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Sorry, this entry is only available in </span>European Portuguese<span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">."</span>
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    3- Now also I was going to edit one my already created units, I click edit and the unit appears as it is empty. They appear all empty, except the courses I´m taking at the moment it seems.
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    I don´t know what is happening cause everything was working fine
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Im sorry I am not able to understand what exactly is wrong here? 2. & 3. Well the page content in vibe page builder is actually saved in post meta table .I guess the plugin that you are using is trying to switch the content of the page which will not make it work . ACtually this plugin will not work with wplms .IT is for simple wordpress sites .BUt wplms is a bit complicated system . to enable multi languages in your site please use Wpml and buddypress multilingual plugin . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-wpml-multilingual-plugin/
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    1 - It´s in my homepage. If I open my homepage in my mobile phone, the appearence of "my courses" looks very badly, the words and images are all mixed up. Please open my homepage in your mobile and you´ll see it: https://spiritualfreedomschool.com/ 2- Ok thanks, I´ll change to that plugin.
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    2 - I uninstalled the qtranslator plugin and it worked, except fot this: when editing a post, if I clik on the button "add media" nothing happens.
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    2- Other things are not working anymore either.. like the wpbakery page builder that disappeared from my backend pages editing
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    2-my customize page is empty, cant edi the widgets, etc.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) I replicated the issue on your homepage. This is because of the minimum number of blocks shown in a row, refer: http://prntscr.com/iq0jti Adjust it accordingly. 2) Can you please share the admin credentials with us to check this error on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay your widgets and vibe options panel started working when I changed your language from wp-admin -> settings -> general from english US to English (New Zealand ) . Did you try to translate wordpress recently ?
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    No.. The only thing about translation i did was delete qtranslate like you said
    anapalmas
    Spectator
    After I deleted it is when I noticed everything not working. Now, it all seems to be working fine as before. thanks!!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage configuration problems’ is closed to new replies.