Homepage problem after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Homepage problem after update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Hello, I have an interesting problem. After update today to the latest version, my website homepage does not show up. I am using pagebuilder and it is enabled.  I would appreciate if you let me know how to fix it. webpage: www.myigit.com  
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Any help?
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Now I see my homepage at myigit.com but there is an empty section on the top of the page that make the menu seem blank. When I delete the code below in chrome inspect screen, it seems to be working but where does the come come from?   <section id="content" class="no-content light" style="padding-top: 110px;"> <div class="yes_top content"> <div class="vibe_editor clearfix"></div></div> </section>
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, I had sort of the same problem after the update. Suddenly my homepage messed up. I don't know if it would help you, but my problems after the latest update was with a caching plugin. I've to disable some settings. Unfortunately I can't use all the settings anymore.... but for now the homepage works fine again. Maybe it's not the solution to your problem. But I want to share this because I spended hours to figure it out. Good luck!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi @mfyigit, There is an additional block in your home page at the top .Please remove it form your home page . check : http://prntscr.com/dv3xsp
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Thanks Bralco for your message. But I deactivated the cache plugin an dit did not wok. Alex, Yes I see that additional block but It wasn't there before the update. And in my homepage editing section, there is no block I can delete. Where that block comes? thanks for your help
    Go to home page->Click on the edit page at the top of the page Go to page builder->remove the additional block ->click on save. And also click on update to save the changes.  
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Hello Skywalker, thanks for your message but there is not an additional block on the pagebuilder. Attach is the screenshot of the pagebuilder pagebuilder
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi mfyigit, I looked at your homepage and see that I had exactly the same thing! This problem was suddenly there. I only changed some text, and in my case the revolutionslider disappeared. Thinking "Good that I've saved templates!'...Not. The templates didn't work out and messed up more. Also I could'nt activate an older version of the page. Putting back the revolutionslider I got the same as you have. :-( I restored everything (backup) and thankfully my page was normal again. After this happened, the problem was gone. No idea what this was all about... (After that, other problems started which I solved deactivating some cachingsettings.) Maybe you can restore your site first?
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    Unfortunately nothing works. I was always disappointed with the theme. There are always problems whether minor or major. An update is to fix problem. Here the update is to create new problems!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    QUICK FIX : Please add the given css in your wp-admin => appearance -> customize -> custom css : .home section#content.no-content.light {display:none;} But this is really weird .CAn you please share your wp-admin credentials and site url to check this at your end ? PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please try adding this css also in your wp-admin -> appearance -> cusotmize -> custom css : .home section.stripe {padding-top:0px!important;}
    mfyigit
    Spectator
    It works now. Thanks!
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage problem after update’ is closed to new replies.