homepage width

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues homepage width

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello,   How come, when on my laptop I get the background color (red) to be not full width, but when logged in it is full width, which is what I want. Homepage: meestergijs.nl   Thanks for having a look.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I found I can of course change it by setting the page template to full width. But then my header becomes way too small: screenshot
    Veronica
    hi, i have just checked it but i didn't find this issue. i have checked this on laptop view but it's similar to the desktop one!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Correct. That's because I deactivated this setting in Autoptimize. But I would love to activate it, but then it shows the login issue and the width issue. Try for yourself. Don't forget to deactivate it again, or solve the issue :)
    Veronica
    I have just checked it but I didn't find it. i have made changes and then check but i am unable to find it. i have unticked the setting again.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I didn't find it? What do you mean with 'it'?
    Veronica
    I have just enabled the setting that you have sent in the screenshot and check it in the laptop view but it seems perfect! check:http://somup.com/cqXoXGfDkV try to clear your cache and then try may it work.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't login now. When clicking login it just adds #login behind homepage url. So I have to disable it again.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, I have checked it but I didn't find the root of the issue. maybe it's related to the wp-bakery!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    True. I just missed a dollar sign in the custom php code... You can close this topic, Logan. Have a great evening!
    Veronica
    that's great!! closing.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘homepage width’ is closed to new replies.