Hosting videos

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Hosting videos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I am about to upload my videos to my first course. I am looking to find the best options to host the videos
    1. If I upload directly to wordpress library, can it be played at different video quality ? or automatically adjust the quality based on internet connection ? or it will play the exact file as uploaded ?

2. I see the VideoVibe addon which allows to use video uploaded to Vimeo. Is that compatible with other video hosting services or only Vimeo ?

3.  Can I embed video from a hosting services in the course ? Thank you

hothaibinh
    Participant
    By the way, I have tried to insert video (.wmv) from front end by uploading it. I watched some video instruction, when you insert the video there's an option for embed video player, however, I don't have that option. What ever option I choose when I insert the media it all becomes a hyperlink to download the file. What I want is a media player to play it in the Unit instead of downloading the file. Please instruct me to make an embed media player to play the video files.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . no wordpress does not have these settings . 2 . other than vimeo is support wistia
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    okay thank you. you can close the topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hosting videos’ is closed to new replies.