Hotmart Integration (API Customization)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hotmart Integration (API Customization)

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    pindorama
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pindorama
    Participant
    Please just remove the "Courses Offered" tab so that only "My Courses" tab is there and the "take this Course" button will resolve my issue. As You will be logging on my system to remove the courses offered tab you could just do the coding to solve the request, as the plugin was not the correct solution as you did not read my request carefully in first place. Thanks a lot
    amedweb
    Participant
    <br class="Apple-interchange-newline" /><span style="color: #222222; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f8f9fa;">Hi Pindorama, you can share how you solved the integration of woocomerce with Hotmart, I am trying to do the same</span>
    pindorama
    Participant
    Hello! I have created a webhook in Hotmart and a Bot at automate.io to add a customer and add an order in Woocommerce
    Diana
    Participant
    @pindorama, yes, removed the courses offered tab by deactivating the custom plugin created by me.
    pindorama
    Participant
    Thanks Diana, but can you do that code that will show all courses with TAKE THIS COURSE button on the My Courses tab, showing FIRST the courses the student is enrolled with the button CONTINUE THIS COURSE ?
    pindorama
    Participant
    Have you abbandonned this request? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @pindorama Let me explain here in detail: So showing All the Courses on My Courses Tab will not work because I have checked the code and found changing anything here will change the UI of "My Courses" Tab of Course Directory. This tab will only list down those courses in which user is actually enrolled(it can be a paid course as well). But in that case it will show start course instead of showing Take this course. According to my point of view if all the courses are already listed in course directory then the there is no point to display all the courses again somewhere else. One more thing, I remember you mentioned somewhere in the post that you want to show course category as well. For that I shared the article, using the coding of that article the UI will be changed and you can show the course category as well refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/method-for-adding-custom-details-in-course-directory-page/ I think this time I explained well. I hope you will understand
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Hotmart Integration (API Customization)’ is closed to new replies.