How are course members added?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches How are course members added?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello I'm still trying to get my head around Batches and unfortunately it just seems quite impenetrable! My site is set so that when users book on a course, they have to select a batch in order to do so. In this case, each batch is a course start date. How are the users then added into Wordpress? Are they added as a student in the course AND in the batch, or just a student in the batch, or just a student in the course? Am I right in thinking that when using Batches, instead of managing students via the 'admin' tab on the course page, I now have to manage them via Groups in the dashboard?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If the students are added in the batch and batch is connected to the course then the student can start that course. There is no need to purchase the course for the students if they are already enrolled in the batch. OR The students can purchase the course and then the students can enrol in the batch. ---------------- If the students first purchases the course then the students will be added in the course and the instructor can manage them from the course admin area, but if the students are enrolled in the batch (and they do not purchase the course) then they can be managed from the batch.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How are course members added?’ is closed to new replies.