How can I acces to new course cards from WPLMS ?

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues How can I acces to new course cards from WPLMS ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    I don't have acces to new course card developped by WPLMS : https://prnt.sc/vimvno How can I have it ? Best regards
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for the delayed response due to support holiday You mean you are not able to edit that? Or you are not able to use that?
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    As you can see, there is only academy layout on my website, normally there is a lot of layout provide by WPLMS. Where can I find them, there are not on my website, maybe I've erase it, I don't know
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, You erased the layouts(the default ones) I can import those layouts again, tell me what should I import and of which demo? Only Course Layouts Or anything else as well? In case you don't want to use any layout simply move it to trash, do not delete t permanently
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Cool - profile layout - Course layout And most important : - Course card Please import all demos, I'll choose after Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    I can't see this one : https://prnt.sc/vqrxow A WPLMS user told me that it is default one
    Diana
    Participant
    This is " Not A Course Card" This is the style to show your vibe carousels, and there are many styles to show your carousel cards. When You add "carousel of courses" via Elementor, you can select the styles to show the course blocks in this way Or when you edit the course directory you can select this block style It is already there on your site, you can check by editing the pages and try adding carousel, or try editing course directory
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Oh Okay, thanks Diana!
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I acces to new course cards from WPLMS ?’ is closed to new replies.