How can I see the private answers to my queries?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How can I see the private answers to my queries?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hello, When I am logged in to the forum, I would like to see the answers that have been given privately to my questions, is this possible? https://prnt.sc/12t2kma Thanks,regards,
    Veronica
    hi @Usapuka this is because @Diana no longer continuing with us her role is now changed to participant please share the topic link here so I will post her reply in a private reply
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi @Veronica, Thank you for your reply, I was able to resolve that particular issue but I am concerned about not being able to access the replies made privately, especially since the support period is about to expire. I am not clear how the support will continue if I don't renew it for another 6 months, please can you answer me the following: 1. If I don't renew, will I have access to the forum and be able to read all the questions and answers I have generated? 2. If I don't renew, what kind of support will I continue to receive, what kind of questions can I ask, where? Thanks, regards,
    Veronica
    hi 1. yes 2. same support will continue you are getting now when expired you can just see the forums topics, replies but cannot create a new topic
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, What happens if I do not renew the support and find a bug or a problem of WPLMS? Thanks, regards,
    Veronica
    hi then you can report that on Facebook or email us too
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I see the private answers to my queries?’ is closed to new replies.