How do I stop assignments opening in a new window

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How do I stop assignments opening in a new window

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    omimexico
    Spectator
    I need the assignment to show inside the course and not a new window. https://prnt.sc/kwdxhk https://prnt.sc/kwdzfv   I read a response from many years ago that stated that the assignment was hard coded to open in a new window. If you can tell me where it is located, I can ask my developer to modify it so it will work. It seems like everyone wants this functionality.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    To open assignment in the same window just follow this tip . Refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/open-assignment-in-same-tab/
    omimexico
    Spectator
    Where is this located? WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class. Please provide file path, folder and line number.
    Diana
    Participant
    @omimexico, please go to wp-admin > Plugins > editor > Select wplms customizer plugin
    omimexico
    Spectator
    Do you think I didnt try that?? Where is the specific "WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class."??   Is this a document? a file? a line? a action code? What and WHERE is it? How much more clear can I be??  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have updated the tip to keep it simple not just add the code in wplms-customizer.php file in the end . If still you find it hard please share your valid ftp credentials to add that code for you
    omimexico
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing.  
    omimexico
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    forgot that tip . Please simply goto wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script : add this script at the end :       <script> jQuery(document).ready(function (){ $('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){ jQuery('h3.assignment_heading a').attr('target',''); }); jQuery('h3.assignment_heading a').attr('target',''); }); </script>
    omimexico
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is not available in wplms as of now . This tip do the same thing that we did with the use of above script .      
    omimexico
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually with current course status page and assignment page architecture that is not possible . We will try to change its architecture in future updates .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I stop assignments opening in a new window’ is closed to new replies.