how to add content to the custom item in course menu ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues how to add content to the custom item in course menu ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    naidur
    Spectator
    hi , i have created custom item in my course menu but i didn't get the way how to add content into that ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    naidur
    Spectator
    yes i added the custom nave section . what i am asking is  how to add content in to the custom nave page?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to add the content here in this function from that tip  : function wplms_course_custom_section_area(){ if(!isset($_GET['action']) || ($_GET['action'] != 'custom') ) return;   echo '<h3 class="heading">'.__('Custom Nav Section','vibe').'</h3>'; echo ' <p> this is my custom content etc </p> <p>This is another paragraph </p> '; } But unfortunately this will not work properly as of now as we have switched to pretty permalinks in course and the tip is very old . so we will update this tip and also improve it so that you can do more customization using that tip.
    naidur
    Spectator
    is there any update on this ???
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes we are  developing a plugin for this, you can add custom sections for different courses and and can do many more things with this plugin. Then you don't have to use the tip any more and you can use the simple plugin for this. This plugin will be released by the end of this week.
    adminsnstrainings
    Participant
    Any update on this? I am also looking to add custom sections to my course.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @adminsnstrainings: Yes this plugin was released previous month. You can download the plugin from here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/ You can create your own topic if you face any issue.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘how to add content to the custom item in course menu ?’ is closed to new replies.