how to add H5P questions shortcode from question bank

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to add H5P questions shortcode from question bank

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    waqas05
    Spectator
    can i use questions from question bank in unit with short code in h5p based on their tag so by putting just one short code all the questions linked with that tag will show in unit and student can learn easily? if yes whats the short code?
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Mywebsite is completely based on question and the important part is i want to show question for preparation in units like 10 question per page and below each question there will be check answer tab. it was in v3 where i was able to add question with short id but now in v4. please help me
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is not available. The h5p can in itself include a question set like quiz.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    so i need to add all questions of question bank again in h5p?
    waqas05
    Spectator
    you replied on fb group that i do not need to upload all questions again that i can use questions from question bank
    Diana
    Participant
    In H5P, the question bank is different. You have to create questions there and then using shortcode you can show all the questions anywhere. This is how it works. You can check any plugin which can import h5p content from another question bank to this bank
    waqas05
    Spectator
    kindly guide me in this because i don't know any plugin. thanks
    waqas05
    Spectator
    there is no such plugin available to trnsfer all my questions (more than 50k) to h5p questionbank. i requested many times and requesting you again kindly add shortcode for questions and my all problems will be solved.
    Diana
    Participant
    The code is written by H5P team, and with the help of wplms h5P integration is possible in wplms. But, if the feature is not available in the main plugin then how we can add it in our integration? I read a lot of articles today, and found these articles, hope this helps: https://h5p.org/node/473568 https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/import-and-export
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘how to add H5P questions shortcode from question bank’ is closed to new replies.