How to Add more than 4 Sidebar in Top Footer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to Add more than 4 Sidebar in Top Footer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    Hello, As if now we are using 4 sidebar in Top Footer, i want add one more widget in Top Footer in the same horizontal row. Please tell me how to do it, i don't want to show it on Bottom Footer, i want to show it on Top Footer. I am using Demo 2.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @prateekgupta2009, Add the widgets in the Sidebar and those widgets will be visible in footer
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    But when i try to add more than 4 widget, 5th widget move to next line... i want to have 5 widget aligned horizontally in a same line.... as if now current footer allow upto add 4 widget and when we add 5 widget then 4 are in same line & 5th one in next line
    Diana
    Participant
    @prateekgupta2009, I can try fixing this via custom css because I checked the footer code and according to the structure only 4 sidebars allowed If it will be not fixed using custom css then you have to customize the footer using blank child theme. Please share the site URL after adding 5 sidebars
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply.. And it worked well.. Now how to show the 3 widget in one line on mobile view as right now its showing vertically. https://prnt.sc/sdmldh
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @prateekgupta2009, Use this code for mobile device only goto appearance>>customization>>custom css and paste it, @media (max-width:880px) { .footertop{ display: flex !important; flex-flow: row wrap !important; } .footertop div{ flex-basis: 33% !important; min-width: 100px !important; } } Refer: https://prnt.sc/sej3ow Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Add more than 4 Sidebar in Top Footer’ is closed to new replies.