How to align header menu in mooc theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to align header menu in mooc theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kaekunnn
    Spectator
    Hi, I'd like to align the right side menu into the same line as left side menu How can I fix it?   Thank you so much
    kaekunnn
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Provide me your wp-admin credentials of your site. PS: dont forget to mark your reply as private.
    kaekunnn
    Spectator
    Header seems to be perfectly ok! http://prntscr.com/d8r107 Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .login h1 a { background-size: 200px !important; width: 200px !important;   } .login input[type=text] { color: black !important; } .login input[type=password] { color: black !important; }
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .vc_gitem-post-data-source-post_excerpt p{ max-height: 100px; overflow: overlay; } .vc_gitem-post-data-source-post_title h4{max-height:25px !important;overflow:hidden;}   .vc_gitem-zone-img { height: 200px !important;}.vc_gitem-post-data-source-post_excerpt p{ max-height: 100px; overflow: overlay; } .vc_gitem-post-data-source-post_title h4{max-height:25px !important;overflow:hidden;}   .vc_gitem-zone-img { height: 200px !important;}     .vc_grid_filter-item.vc_visible-item:nth-child(5) { top: 672px !important; } .vc_grid_filter-item.vc_visible-item:nth-child(6) { top: 672px !important; } .vc_grid_filter-item.vc_visible-item:nth-child(7) { top: 672px !important; } .vc_grid_filter-item.vc_visible-item:nth-child(8) { top: 672px !important; }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to align header menu in mooc theme’ is closed to new replies.