How to change header image on course page in modern theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to change header image on course page in modern theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    image How to change header image on course page in modern themeheader image
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu can change the default cover by going to wp-admin -> wplms ->header -> Upload Default Background image : Recommended size to be uploaded is 1920 X 600 (or more)
    gaganwalia
    Spectator
    i am not able to change the image. it remains same even when i upload new
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share WP Admin credentials so that we can check it out in your setup.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    I'm facing the same problem. The image is changed everywhere on the website except on the course page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can change this image from the backend course edit page in course settings : http://prntscr.com/9gt1mh
    OlayinkaR
    Participant
    Has the option to change the header image changed? I don't see: <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> wp-admin -> wplms ->header -> </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 15.4px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 20.02px;">Upload Default Background </span>
    sandy
    @OlayinkaR : Please create a new support topic sharing all the details of the issue you are facing. The current topic is 8 months old and since then we have released multiple updates.   Closing this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change header image on course page in modern theme’ is closed to new replies.