How to change redirect menu in dashboard profile ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to change redirect menu in dashboard profile ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    How to change redirect menu in dashboard profile ? When I click Profile menu (sidebar) is change redirect active to CHANGE PROFILE PHOTO menu. My screen https://prnt.sc/smg6m6
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    Hello...Help please
    Diana
    Participant
    I am not getting this:

How to change redirect menu in dashboard profile ?

I mean what are you trying to say? That redirect this profile menu link somewhere else? No this is not possible   And yes, Sundays are considered as support Holidays and that's why you will not hear anything from our side on Sundays
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    Oh I'm sorry...
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    I mean when I click Profile menu in sidebar (Dashboard) to active Menu  CHANGE PROFILE PHOTO  because I will remove view menu and edit menu...
    Diana
    Participant
    No sir, this is a buddypress module and the feature to view and edit. On clicking Edit you can change the details which is visible on your profile and I can't change this part to show the option "Change Profile Photo" Setting somewhere else
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    Okay
    Diana
    Participant
    Can we close this topic
    taiyxysb
    Spectator
    Yes, thanks.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, thanks for confirming closed
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change redirect menu in dashboard profile ?’ is closed to new replies.