How to create custom link on course left menu

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations How to create custom link on course left menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, How to add custom links in course page left menu and how to delete existing links from course page left menu. Regards, Suresh
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, How to add custom links in course page left menu and how to delete existing links from course page left menu. Note: i want to give External links to my left menu. Regards, Suresh
    sandy
    It would be great if you can please search documentation before creating a topic. Refer tutorial : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-custom-section-in-course-menu/
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi,   I am not asking to create custom section. i need to create custom link.. external link. example: support and the link should be external... not custom sections.  
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, I am not asking to create custom section. i need to create custom link.. external link. example: support link and the link should be external... not custom sections. i need custom link(External) on course page menu. (left menu on course page)
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Please update
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Well the above tutorial has the answer. Try only the first part which adds the link :

add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','mywplms_course_custom_nav_menu_item');    
    function mywplms_course_custom_nav_menu_item($course_menu){
          $link = bp_get_course_permalink();
          $course_menu['custom']=array(
                                        'id' => 'custom',
                                        'label'=>__('Custom Item','vibe'),
                                        'action' => 'custom',
                                        'external'=>1,
                                        'link'=> 'http://google.com',
                                    );
        return $course_menu;
    }
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, Above code is working fine. but it is adding additional link to google link.. how to remove that... Showing link like ... http://google.com/?action=custom how to remove "?action=custom" i try to remove the 'action' => 'custom', then its working fine but its applying "current' style.. to menu Please check the file attachment for code...
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, Please update
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
     Ok, I have added a fix for this in Vibe Course module plugin, in the coming update. Check the updated code above. After Vibe Course module plugin update v 1.9.9.3 you'll not get the ?action=custom for custom links. Thanks.
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi, Thank you but no luck.. still showing.. extra link in external link. PFA Showing like... http://google2.com/?action=custom
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Hi Team please try fixing the issue. We are in diehard urgency our site needs to be launched in two days time. Issue:<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> We N</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">eed custom link (External) on course page menu. (left menu on course page)</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;"> . When we applied the code given by you. It is working but</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> showing..an  extra link in the external link. . We beg for a speedy response on this issue. </span> Thanks
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Please update. waiting for ur update. still externa links not working... adding extra links... you can try from your end.. my site credentials. please test visualpathit.com/wp-admin user: sureshdara pas: sapindia123 please fix.
    sureshkdara
    Spectator
    Please update. waiting for ur update. still externa links not working... adding extra links... you can try from your end.. my site credentials. please test First login details.. (home page secured) visualpathit.com/wp-admin user: home PAssword: n]NSlF5_B-Uv user: sureshdara pas: sapindia123 please fix.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Fixed. Please check and confirm.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create custom link on course left menu’ is closed to new replies.