How to create, display a sample (free) lesson for visitors, pre-purchase?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to create, display a sample (free) lesson for visitors, pre-purchase?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, How do I create and display a sample lesson from each of our courses for visitors to view as they browse the courses on the /allcourses page? I want visitors to be able to get a taste of a course by sampling a lesson before they buy. If there isn't an existing, automatic way to to this, I don't mind copying a lesson somewhere and then linking to it from the course details page (/course/course_name/). I just need some "dummy" guidance on the best way to do this. Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can set the first unit of the course as free and users can see the free units under curriculum before purchasing it.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Thanks for the quick reponse. :) 1. Where is the option for setting the unit as free? 2. Can the 4th or 5th unit be set as free instead of the first? The first unit is often introductory in nature, and thus doesn't provide as accurate a taste of what the course truly covers. Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes any unit can be set as free, edit the unit and under unit settings section you can set the unit as free, refer: http://prntscr.com/aou6v5
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create, display a sample (free) lesson for visitors, pre-purchase?’ is closed to new replies.