How to display a complete breadecrumbs in Course Status Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to display a complete breadecrumbs in Course Status Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    Hello, I need to display a full complete breadcrumbs (Not: Home/Course Status) to be like (Home / Course / Course Name / Current Unit) I think it's possible according to these settings in LMS Settings: - Disable ajax in Course unit load - Show unit slug and title in Course Status page - Enable Direct link to completed units in curriculum - Enable Direct link to all units in curriculum(if student subscribed to course) I already inserted the code <?php vibe_breadcrumbs(); ?> in start course template, but it shows only this breadcrumbs [Home/Course Status], Looking for your help, Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs this can be shown . But for this we need to have a different function for this as vibe_breadcrumbs is already bit complex function and the course status page behave completely differently from other pages . Please provide some time to write the code for this .
    No One
    Spectator
    Thanks for helping, Waiting for you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this will only work for disabled ajax and show course and unit link in course status . simply please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/f5e43e261030081b416ee79c11c59592
    No One
    Spectator
    It works, Thank you so much Alex  
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to display a complete breadecrumbs in Course Status Page’ is closed to new replies.