How to display/allow more than one instructor for a class

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to display/allow more than one instructor for a class

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sculley
    Spectator
    How do we allow 2 instructors (authors) for a class? For it to show two pictures. Thanks!
    I don't think that's natively supported by WPLMS, so you'd have to dig into the code. You can however make a multi author course, split the class in two, and assign one for each author. I personally thinks this is a far better approach for long term maintenance, so unless it's absolute necessary to have a multi author classes for your website I'd leave at that. Ps: You may wanna start in 'single-unit.php' and make your way up until you find the code that need to be changed. Good Luck
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sculley
    Spectator
    Cool, thank you! This theme is so heavy I'd rather not use the plugin way, Alex. Thanks Urdek. Splitting it into two won't work but good idea. And I appreciate the suggestion about digging into the code. Alex, do you support this kind of thing or let me know your concerns b/c this is a client's site. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you want more than one instructors in your courses then you have install the co-author plus and its wplms addon plugin . This is the only way to show two instructors for the same course and also both instructors can manage the course .
    Sculley
    Spectator
    Okay, thank you!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to display/allow more than one instructor for a class’ is closed to new replies.