How to download CSV with marks from batch students

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches How to download CSV with marks from batch students

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a course that has 2 enrolled students plus a batch with 10 students. When I download the CSV from this course, the csv doesn't show the 10 students from the batch; only the 2 students enrolled directly. 1) How can I download in csv format the marks/grades from ALL students of this course (enrolled directly and via batch)? This is important for us because we make reports (in Excel) to our client showing each student (employee) with their correspondent marks/grades. Is it possible? If not, what do you suggest? Maybe querying via SQL directly on the database (not a good solution but...)? 2) (Related to the above question) How can I download a CSV report specific for the Batch, containing all batch students and their marks in all course which the batch is included? Question 1 is more importante for us, because it's from a course perspective. We use a lot the feature of CSV reports. Thank you. Regards, Rodrigo
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Download csv from batch stats is not  available yet, but you can see stats in table format view
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to download CSV with marks from batch students’ is closed to new replies.