How to easily navigate to my quizes

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations How to easily navigate to my quizes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Hi, I am selling quizes seperately from courses. The student feels difficult to navigate to a quiz when he is enrolled to more than 20 courses at a time. Can I create my quiz category in the menu like the my courses where only the student enrolled quiz will get displayed?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The quizzes that student have given will show in the results tab . refer : http://prntscr.com/98l9x1
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    In results tab, it will show results for attended quiz only. the students need to navigate to the unattended quiz to in order to start it. Is there a way to add my quiz in the menu to get there quickly?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry for this user needs to goto the course and and take the quiz as of now .
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Can I expect this change in the next update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This feature is not available as of now .We are not adding this in the next update .But we can take this as a paid customization .
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    ok thank you so much. What will be the cost? Can I add few more customizations in addition to this one so that I can fully customize your theme for my business?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Moving to customizations forums . Please share your other requirements  .We will first study the feasibility on your other requirements then we would follow up to it.
    Florin
    Participant
    Hi, WLPMS 2.0 is awesome! It really is. I provide knowledge testing along with courses, but separeted from courses. I need a MyQuizes directory /  menu item (similar with my courses) so each user should find quick and have direct access to all the quizes assigned to him/her, independently from courses.  (I am talking only about quizes which ar not assigned to courses). Please make this available as an update, because it is critical and I think it is not such a bi deal. Or, at least, provide us a simple way to do this. This is really the almost only lack of your e-learning platform. Thank you so much!   Florin
    potositech
    Spectator
    Even iam also tryingto get like this customisation.Is it possible now ? any additional charge required ?
    sumitsinha01
    Spectator
    I need this as well. Is there any plan to add this feature?
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘How to easily navigate to my quizes’ is closed to new replies.