how to enforce a specific resolution on Vimeo videos using videovibe

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to enforce a specific resolution on Vimeo videos using videovibe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I set a specific resolution for vimeo videos using videovibe? For example, I would like the videos have a 480p resolution instead of "auto" as the default. Checking the Vimeo documentation, they suggest adding the parameter on the embed string, like this: https://player.vimeo.com/video/157588560?quality=480p How can I set this quality parameter (using videovibe) inside the shortcodes of the form [wplms_vimeo file='XXX'][/wplms_vimeo]. Is it possible? If not, do you have any other suggestion? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo  
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, We are using the shortcode only to integrate the feature with wplms. We are not dealing with resolution because all these parameters are controlled by us. You can contact their support forum. I hope they will provide a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘how to enforce a specific resolution on Vimeo videos using videovibe’ is closed to new replies.