How to fix and translate the link to the forum?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues How to fix and translate the link to the forum?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    IPA
    Spectator
    As you can see on the screenshot  The link to the forum looks bad - it is cut. And I would also like to change the text that shows up in there. How can I do that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IPA
    Spectator
    I can't follow step 11 from the translating instructions you sent me, because there is no english language listed. (there is but not translated at all). Which is strange because I do have it in english language...?
    Diana
    Participant
    @IPA, Please Follow these steps for translating in the correct way: 1. The Translation depends on which Language you want to translate the text. Eg. You want to translate your site into French. 2. Then set your site Language to French from wp-admin > Settings > General > Site Language > French 3. Go to wp-admin > Loco Translate If the text is coming from theme then Go to wp-admin > Loco Translate > Theme 4. Here there are two main imp points, you have to save all your translation in Global Language File. 5. Copy the translations from Local Language File and Copy and create a Global Language File. 6. search the French Language File and click on the link info(this will help you to find the file is local language file or Global Language File) 7. After creating Global Language File hit on sync and then save. Translate the Text in this file and check whether translation appears on your site or not. If still issue not resolved then please Let us know. I am moving this topic to translation Forum
    IPA
    Spectator
    It is in the plugin Vibe Course Module. I click on the info, but I can't find information about whether it is in Local or Global Language File. And anyway, the english language is not translated at all, it looks like that,  
    IPA
    Spectator
    And the custom CSS doesn't work either (the first question). When I enter the provided code in the custom CSS field, nothing happens
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your admin credentials to replicate your issue. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    IPA
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    IPA
    Spectator
    ok, I have installed both Loco Translate and WPML. I'm not the one that set up the whole page, so I'm not sure how exactly it works and which translations use which plugins. I was trying to do this thing with Loco Translate
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, I checked your site as you can see in this screenshot there is english language available, please make a copy of this and it creates a global file. Please follow this tip to create global file. Tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/buddy-press-translation-using-loco-translator/ Refer : http://prntscr.com/jl0bl1
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘How to fix and translate the link to the forum?’ is closed to new replies.