How to fix {{recipient.name}} problem ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to fix {{recipient.name}} problem ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    spyboys
    Spectator
    Hi I try to register for instructor the mail going like this it does not shows instructor name please visit this link {image link --> https://prnt.sc/sq7ddn} you may get more idea about this problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share the url of your instructor registration form and also your site url and admin creds in private reply ?
    spyboys
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi sorry for the delay due to support holiday i need to replicate the same on my local setup and then will check if it's a issue or not. please ping for the same
    spyboys
    Spectator
    hello, why no response?
    Veronica
    as i have told you to ping me thanks for ping me i would like to know that
    1. if it's happening for instructor or for all?
    2. are you using custom registration form of the instructor?
    3. also send the name of the template of the email on which this issue is causing.
    spyboys
    Spectator
    1.only instructor 2.custom registration 3.sorry I did not know the name of the template
    Veronica
    ok then i am replicating the same on local setup. please ping me if i forgot to reply.
    spyboys
    Spectator
    hello replay me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the error is actually related to buddypress ,we are checking its code .Please ping back for reminder .
    spyboys
    Spectator
    ok
    spyboys
    Spectator
    hello replay please
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘How to fix {{recipient.name}} problem ?’ is closed to new replies.