How to get Notification about comments for the instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to get Notification about comments for the instructor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    I want to have a way the instructor can send notifications to students and receive comments from th units in a movile way, I tried using wordpress to do that, but the comments are just being shown to admin role, but to instructor role, I need something so they can answer doubts via their mobile devices, please help me about how to do that, I don't want the instructor to look for a pc so they can answer a simple comment or send a notification to their students, will the WPLMS app can do this in a better way? Pleas explain
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Wplms app is totally based on student concept but when admin is added as student in course then he can comment like student in the units which are present in course curriculum.
    kenetork
    Participant
    I meant the instructor adding and replying to comments using the app, will this work properly, right, I mean, thing is I add some instructor and the instructor has some comment in an secific unit, then the instructor receive that comment and he can reply to each comment, right, will the instructor and the student receive push notification or emails after getting anew comment or reply?   Please clarify this, thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @kenetork, On weekends App Support Team will not be available so can you please ping me back on Monday. So I can ask @scott to reply here I am not in the App Support Team so I can't answer your query
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get Notification about comments for the instructor’ is closed to new replies.