How to have multiple classes of limited size (groups)?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to have multiple classes of limited size (groups)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Can you please explain how to set up a course so that students can take the course in groups of limited size? For example, if I have 100 students taking "Course 101", I'd like to have four groups of 25 instead of one large group of 100.  Or 5 groups of 20. In other words, I'd like to set a maximum class (group) size and then have additional signups placed into the next group of up to the maximum group size. Thanks for your guidance (in newbie terms, please!).
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is not available as of now. It will be possible with the batches feature, which will be released by the end of this week or early next week.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Has this limited-group-size feature been added yet? If so, how can we organize users into specific private groups? (see intention in post above)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Batches are completed and is under testing process, it will be released very soon.
    juliobcruz
    Participant
    Will this batches feature allow me to associate multiple groups to a single course? My scenario is that we have 10 small groups(with different moderators) taking the same course but at different pace and different meeting schedule. Can this be done under one course instance with multiple groups or would each group have to have its own instance of the course? How could I do either of these in wplms?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes recently we have added a feature "Different curriculum" in the recent update of batches plugin . Yes you will definitely have the different groups(batch) the same course and different curriculum and access controls over each batch . please check :  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8n4TGA_rwD8C5pJOE7H2Cz_d8kVnCLYQ video tutorial for different curriculum coming soon .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to have multiple classes of limited size (groups)?’ is closed to new replies.