how to hide option in setting of create course on single page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to hide option in setting of create course on single page

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There you have just have to add the theme purchase code : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-find-buyer-api-key-in-themeforest/
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    that is the main issue. for this issue I'd created this topic and seeking support from you. Purchase code is not validating but instead of fixing the issue, you are trying to twirl so far. Ok....here I'm summarizing everything once again for your reference: I've installed the plugin and know that it's free. It's working too. But to auto update, plugin require valid license key. When I enter and try to validate my theme purchase code, it is not validating and this is the main issue. Let me know if I'm doing some thing wrong or fix the issue if there is any bug in plugin.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That is a pending issue right now , we are working on to resolve it .
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    so you were misguiding till date but thanx you accepted the bug now. Please let me know when will this be fixed?
    Veronica
    hi we need to re release the addon in order to fix this up , next time you would need to manually download the plugin and after that auto updates will work fine
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    ok...when should I need to download the plugin? should I download current version or wait for new release?
    Veronica
    you need to wait for the new update.
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    when will we get new update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It will take some time since its on low priority for us and updates need to be regularize , also its not such a plugin that will get regular updates since its a custom plugin using existing filters in core plugins.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘how to hide option in setting of create course on single page’ is closed to new replies.