How to make the All Instructors’s page profile photo smaller?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments How to make the All Instructors’s page profile photo smaller?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for delayed response.... Will post reply here in 4 hours
    Diana
    Participant
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Diana, It is very kind of you:) I will ask in BP support forum, you may just wait for my update first. Thank you.
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Diana, I have worked out something else to less trouble and complicated which is I removed "Bio" from the "Instructor Field" in WPLMS - Buddypress followed the following link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/instructor-bio-in-all-instructor-page/ Thank you again for your kind assistance on this.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017, I am waiting for your update as you said. And I request you to please do not mix two topics together otherwise it will lead to conflict later I am sharing the solution here but in case you still face any issue please create your own topic(a separate) You can add the "Bio" field again from wp-admin > USers > Profile Fields > Add new field > as a textarea
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Diana, Well noted. Thank you very much for the instruction and suggestion.      
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017, I am happy to help you if my solution works
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make the All Instructors’s page profile photo smaller?’ is closed to new replies.