How to make the bbpress forum auto subscribe for the students

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features How to make the bbpress forum auto subscribe for the students

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    selmaandrade
    Spectator
    How to make the bbpress forum auto subscribe for the students? I created the forum to connect to a course but the user does not auto subscribe in the forum, and some of my students complained that did not found the forum. I explained for the students that they first have to go to forum in the course to subscribe after that they will see the forums in the dashboard menu. The students complained because the process is very confused to them. How to make students automatically subscribe in the forum without they need to find the forum and click to subscribe? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Very late but I've added it never the less in today's update. https://trello.com/c/MWUROZVM
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
    selmaandrade
    Spectator
    Thanks, I will update to the new version. Lol
    lightform
    Spectator
    Hello.   So how does this work? is there a setting for Auto subscribing students to the forum of a course?   Thanks Kind Regards Stratos A.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make the bbpress forum auto subscribe for the students’ is closed to new replies.