How to migrate course access from learndash to wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to migrate course access from learndash to wplms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello! I've migrated learndash courses to wplms. But how can I give the same access to courses for my 1100+ students ... I read the article about bulk adding ,but I can't find access to LD anymore .. I suppose it has in mysql, but I don't know how to get it from there. Also I don't know how to migrate progress of the courses for specific students ..   Please help me with it ..
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Once you have migrated your courses to wplms then follow this tip to add students. Refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/addingediting-bulk-users-in-a-course/
    yawika
    Spectator
    Sorry, I can't understand that article. Should I make for EVERY student this manipulation?? I have more than 1200 students ... moving from Learndash .. I have to spend around 1 month to create files for every course (which are 20 courses)!!! How can I make in other way? Just to upload csv file like that .... I had prepurchase question if I can migrate everything without any problem, and I was assured that it is ok, just upload file .. This is the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4ej0rqz5zmca7y/learndash_reports_user_courses_08909a8f77.csv?dl=0
    yawika
    Spectator
    Creating this import file is totally the same as I just copy paste from the file to the curse on the website, and this ways is just faster than creating file .. I am really terrified by this process ...   Please help me with some other way to export access
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Unfortunately, this is the only method to add bulk users in a course present in wplms.
    yawika
    Spectator
    You can close the topic, everything is ok now 🙂
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to migrate course access from learndash to wplms’ is closed to new replies.