how to organize former and present students into batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches how to organize former and present students into batches

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I want to take all previous and present students and arrange them into the classes that they took IE>  
    • April 2016

• June 2016

can you please provide me clear simple step-by-step instructions on how to do this? I have reviewed the videos and it is not clear.

Markcrocker
    Spectator
    it has been 3 days and no reply - i downloaded batches to make my site work better, so far it has been a problem. Students are no longer able to access materials and the interface to put people into batches is difficult to understand. I would appreciate some assistance to my question
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the late reply . Please refer this link for the proper documentation and usage : https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/wplms-batches/ A dedicated youtube channel for the same : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8n4TGA_rwD8C5pJOE7H2Cz_d8kVnCLYQ You can create two batches(April and June) which will have the same course and and can add the users accordingly . Note that batches will not provide different curriculum for each batch for same course.
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    Alex, please note that I have already created the batches but I do not know how to add present users to the batches. I have looked at the videos and read the support before i made this request. I still find it unclear. please provide step by step instructions
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You have to add the students to the group, and batches are part of the group so when you add previous students to the group they will be added in the batches.
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i am sorry but this is not working for me. again I ask you, please provide step by step instructions  
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I waited for months for this feature, then when i purchased it, it is complicated and difficult to configure. please help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i purchased this plugin a month ago,and still cannot use it. Again, I ask for your step-by-step help to put current students in batches.
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I need to organize the students who have taken the course into batches. From the hours I have spent in trying to figure out this frustrating "feature" it seems that the only way to do this is to: 1. request friendship with all students 2. suggest they join the batch 3. hope they do both things   This does not work for me. I am the instructor for the course and the site admin. I need to figure out how to put the past students into batches. All present, and previous students who have completed the course, are allowed to access the course materials forever. I have all of those students to manage and I want to move them to the appropriate batch. Every time I have asked I have been given a link that does not relate to my question. I have wasted hours trying to figure this out and I am frustrated by your lack of support. please give me step-by-step instructions on how to take present and past students and place them into batches. thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you have connected the course with the batch then the new students will see the enroll button in course to enroll in the batch after purchase . To add the existing students in batch you have to follow the same procdure like that adding a member to a group  . Most simple one is to add the students from back end group edit page . refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDhtIoi1mm
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘how to organize former and present students into batches’ is closed to new replies.