How to play audio questions after they have been marked.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to play audio questions after they have been marked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    I am using some quizzes for the listening skill in English. The students will listen to an audio file and then answer some questions. I usually advise my students to read the answer keys and listen to the audio again to make sure they fully understand. However, when the questions have been marked, they will no longer able to play the audio. What should I do to let my students play the audio after their answers have been marked?
    logan

Hello,

Yes, you can achieve this by adding an audio file through the media library in questions.

--- Share the video of the steps you are following so that we could replicate your issue and check if it is a bug.
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is actually not available in wplms quiz questions . If you can you can leverage the check question answer feature : this feature does not allows user to change its marked option nor it allowed to tap on anything in the question : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/instant-questionwitch-in-quizzes/
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hello, you could create a custom feature request for this in the custom feature section. our development team will check that issue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to play audio questions after they have been marked.’ is closed to new replies.