How to Quiz explanation templates…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to Quiz explanation templates…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    apothecary
    Participant
    Hi,
    1. Is there a simple way to add an image/icon to the quiz explanation text? I'd like to do this at the template level so it is applied to all explanations....
    2. This shortcode: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-explanation-based-on-user-answer-is-correct-or-not/ However, Might be simpler to have two fields instead. - Answer Explanation correct (or general/default if no incorrect is entered) - Answer Explanation incorrect If we use the shortcode with Quiz ids etc what happens if the question used in a different quiz? </div>
    thanks for the help
    Diana
    Participant
    @apothecary, 1. You want to insert image in this shortcode? : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-explanation-based-on-user-answer-is-correct-or-not/ 2. But in this shortcode we are also using only two fields
    apothecary
    Participant
    Hi Diana Thanks for replying... 1. I want to add an image in the template files, of via functions.php so that an icon or image is always shown. 2. If I use you shortcode with quiz ID if the question is used on a different quiz it wont work. The question will always have the same correct or incorrect explanation. It is irrelevant which quiz it is associated with. I suggest that instead of using shortcodes, which is not easy for an instructor from the frontend, that you just add an additional field to the questions: - Answer Explanation correct (or general/default if no incorrect is entered) - Answer Explanation incorrect Does that make sense? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @apothecary, 1. I am sorry but this feature is not available in WPLMS as of now. I'll check if it is possible to add the image using custom code 2. For adding an extra field I'll check the code. If any hook is present then I'll provide you custom code to add these options.
    apothecary
    Participant
    OK thanks...
    Diana
    Participant
    @apothecary, Apologies but this is not possible for now. If  I'll give you code to add a custom field for answers then I have to check the quiz answers whether it is correct or not and according to that show message which is not available as of now. You can create a feature request for this. If you'll get many upvotes then we will implement this for sure.
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hello, is it possible to extend the mentioned shortcode to be able to give different explanations/comments to different wrong answers? Thanks
    logan

#Pal

Apologies but this is not feasible for now. If  I'll give you code to add a custom field for answers then I have to check the quiz answers whether it is correct or not and according to that show message which is not available as of now.

You can create a feature request for this. If you'll get many upvotes then we will implement this for sure.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Quiz explanation templates…’ is closed to new replies.