How to redirect course menu after login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to redirect course menu after login

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anilates01
    Participant
    Hi, how can i redirect after login to course menu? Or how can add vipebp member dashborad direct link to continue course? And if user has only one course, how do I set the user to continue the course directly after logging in. And, how can i remove course tabs(unit,qa,forum etc.) in dashboard Thanks
    Ada
    Participant
    You can set login and redirection to my course from lms>> settings https://prntscr.com/1086b46 When you click on continue course it already redirect to my course section .please explain your requirement if I am getting it wrong. Sorry This is not available right now. Please share a screenshot which tabs you want to remove . I'll tell you settings if available or share css code to remove that.
    anilates01
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply. I already redirected to my course page but I want him/her to continue where he/she left off course when logged in. Or When I click the continue course button on the my course page, I want it to go directly to the course page, not the course details page I hide them with css, but i want to learn if you have an option for this.
    Diana
    Participant
    I want him/her to continue where he/she left off course when logged in. -----> Not possible to redirect to that course status or on that unit where user left
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to redirect course menu after login’ is closed to new replies.