How to Remove item only from Horizontal Menu and keep only in Top Vertical Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to Remove item only from Horizontal Menu and keep only in Top Vertical Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    techenhance
    Participant
    In Instructor Login How to Remove item only from Horizontal Menu and keep only in Top Vertical Menu For Ex Notifications - I want in Top Menu and not in down. Check screen shot - https://prnt.sc/t9cv4c Remember I can remove bottom Notification sub menu using this code - add_action('bp_setup_nav','bp_remove_menu_tabs_from_user_profile',999); function bp_remove_menu_tabs_from_user_profile() { if(bp_is_my_profile()){ bp_core_remove_nav_item('notifications'); } But if i do this then if I click Notification from top menu then Page not found comes. So please test at your end when you give resolution. Thanks
    Steve
    Hello user, Please put following code in customizer>custom CSS body.my-profile li#notifications-personal-li { display: none !important } Thank you
    techenhance
    Participant
    Not working.
    techenhance
    Participant
    Correct Solution is #item-nav li#notifications-personal-li { display: none !important } You guys send generic things without Testing that I understood after seeing ur support which is not at all good.
    Steve
    Hello techenhance Sorry for that mistake, I will take care of it in the future. Now closing the topic Thank you.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Remove item only from Horizontal Menu and keep only in Top Vertical Menu’ is closed to new replies.