How to remove search bar in header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to remove search bar in header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gspengilly
    Spectator
    I've tried to remove the search bar in the header using several css i've seen in the forums although none work. I'm using the mooc header
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin -> wplms -> Header -> nav search , select the appropriate option from there . Also goto wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header -> change the header style  .   If you want to remove search icon then please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : #new_searchicon{display:none;}
    spyboys
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you want to change header style then go to appearance>>customize>.header>>header style and can change style from here but if you want only change search bar style, this is only possible by custom css, Please share the website url and reference for search bar if possible i will share custom code with you, thanks,
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you want to change header style then go to appearance>>customize>.header>>header style and can change style from here but if you want only change search bar style, this is only possible by custom css, Please share the website url and reference for search bar if possible i will share custom code with you, thanks,
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove search bar in header’ is closed to new replies.